|more quiz theft
||[Jan. 3rd, 2007|07:38 pm]
01. What did you do in 2006 that you'd never done before?
Got an actual job, graduated high school, accumulated and then spent more money than ever before, started university, left the country. This was a pretty big year for me.
02. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I definitely didn’t, but I sort of somewhat made a resolution this year (which won’t be kept).
03. Did someone close to you give birth?
04. Did anyone close to you die?
05. What countries did you visit?
Cuba and America.
06. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?
A good, solid friendship with somebody.
07. What date from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Prom and graduation, and going to Cuba. It’s pretty obvious why.
08. What was your biggest achievement(s) of the year?
Graduating, having my first year of university paid for, actually starting university and keeping good grades in my first term. Going to Cuba after so many months of hard work.
09. What was your biggest failure(s)?
Just personal failures, not meeting up to self-set goals.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
I didn’t buy anything for myself other than school. Oh, my laptop. Though that was for school. But still, it’s pretty sweet.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
I’m not sure.. I’ve received quite a few disappointments from people.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
There’s no need in naming people.
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Graduation and prom, and uh.. CUBA.. and Christmas break.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you
i. happier or sadder? Happier, I think. About some things.
ii. thinner or fatter? Fatter.
iii. richer or poorer? Richer.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Spending time with friends.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Crying, stressing, wasting time.
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
It’s over now. I spent it with family.
22. Did you fall in love in 2006?
23. What was your favorite TV program?
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
I don’t hate anyone. People hate me that didn’t hate me last year though.
25. What was the best book you read?
26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
I’m not sure. Michael Franti? I think I discovered him/Spearhead in 2006?
27. What did you want and get?
28. What did you want and not get?
29. Favorite films of this year?
30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 18 and I didn’t really do anything.
31.What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2006?
33. What kept you sane?
A few people, and music as always.
34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
No one. I had a crush on Jake Gyllenhaal.
35. What political issue stirred you the most?
There were quite a few.
36. Who do you miss?
37. Who was the best new person you met?
I think Greg.
38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2006:
Life is constantly changing and I need to stop trying to keep up or stop it, and just go with what’s happening in the present.
39. What was your favourite moment of the year?
There were some good ones. My favourites were Cuba and prom/grad.
40. What was your least favourite moment of the year?
There were a lot of these. Not so much a lot of bad events, but a lot of times where I felt bad anyway.
41. Where were you when 2006 began?
Outside on the road.. lol.
42. Who were you with?
Family and friends.
43. Where were you when 2006 ended?
Outside on the road..
44. Who were you with when 2006 ended?
Family and friends.
45. What was your favourite month of 2006?
Probably June or July. Maybe even August.
46. Did you drink a lot of alchohol in 2006?
47. Did you do a lot of drugs in 2006?
48. Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year?
49. What was the worst lie someone told you in 2006?
I don’t know.
50. Did you treat somebody badly in 2006?
51. Did somebody treat you badly in 2006?
52. How much money did you spend in 2006?
53. If you could go back in time to any moment of 2006 and change what?
There’s one thing I’d probably change slightly.
54. What are your plans for 2007?
Finishing my first year of university, working, paying for next year..? I don’t know.