||[Jan. 21st, 2007|01:50 pm]
HOW OLD DO YOU ACT....??
[x] I know how to make a pot of coffee
[ ] I do my own laundry
[x] I can cook for myself
[x] I actually enjoy intellectual conversations
[ ] I think politics are exciting
[x] My parents and grandparents have better things to say than my friends
[x] I show up for school and or work every day unless I'm sick
[x] I always carry a pen in my pocket/purse.
[ ] I've never gotten a detention
[ ] I've watched talk shows to point out the credibility of it all
[x] I know what credibility means without looking it up
[x] I drink coffee at least once a week
[ ] I know how to run the dish washer and or do the dishes.
[x] I can count to 10 in Spanish
[x] When I say I'm going to do something I do it.
[x] My parents trust me
[x] I can mow the lawn
[x] I can make adults laugh without being stupid.
[x] I remember to water my plants.
[x] I study when I have to.
[x] I pay attention at school
[/] I remember to feed my pets
[x] I can spell experience without looking it up
[x] I clean up my own mess.
[wtf] The first thing I do when I wake up is get Diet Coke.
[x] I can go to the store without getting something I don't need.
[x] I understand jokes the first time they are said
[x] I can type fast.
[x] I have realized that the weather forecast changes every hour.
[ ] I can look at someone hot without thinking of sex
[ ] I realize that no one will take you seriously unless you are over the age of 25 and have a job.
[x] I can read a book and actually finish it
Um.. okay then.
1) How old do you wish you were?
I don't wish I were a certain age, really, I just wish my life was different.. like, I wish I could go back to being a kid, without actually being a kid.. if that makes sense. I don't know.
2) Where were you when 9/11 happened?
At school; I remember all of the teachers were freaking out and I had no idea what was going on. I was at my locker when I found out, but I didn't really understand, and then when I got home my mom was watching it on television and she told me what happened and then all I remember is that I couldn't stop crying. It was weird.
3) What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Kick it several times and then put on a sad face so that someone will help me [usually by giving me food :)]
4) Do you consider yourself kind?
5) If you HAD to get a tattoo, where would it be?
6)what language would you like to be fluent in?
German. And Mi'kmawi'simk, but I'm working on that.
7) Do you know your neighbors?
Of course! And they kick butt. Except for Mme Lasnier... lol. Friggin.. leatherface.
8) What do you consider a holiday?
I don't know.. a special day/time?
9) Do you follow your horoscope?
Nope, I read it if it's there in front of me (like in the newspaper or something), but that's about it.
10) Would you move for the person you loved?
Yes, probably. But it depends where and why.
11) Are you touchy feely?
12) Do you believe that opposites can attract?
Yeah of course, although personally I prefer people similar to myself.
13) Dream job?
Pharmacist. Well, really, my 'dream job' is a Paleontologist, but whatever.
14) Favorite channel(s)?
I don't really watch television. Just Grey's Anatomy and sports when I've got the time.
15) Favorite place to go on weekends?
I don't go anywhere on weekends other than work. But when I'm actually available on weekends I usually just stay home anyway, or hang out with some people.. or go to Liscomb, or whatever.
16) Showers or Baths?
17) Do you paint your nails?
18) Do you trust people easily?
Yes, sometimes. I can usually tell who I'm going to be able to trust.
19) What are your phobias?
Bugs/Spiders, elevators, and claymation.
20) Do you want kids?
21) Do you keep a handwritten journal?
I have notebooks that I scribble things in eccentrically. Not a journal.
22) Where would you rather be right now?
Liscomb in the summertime without a care in the world.
24) Heavy or light sleeper?
25) Are you paranoid?
26) Are you impatient?
I can be, but usually I'm pretty patient.
27) Who can you relate to?
I don't know how to answer this.
28) How do you feel about interracial couples?
I don't feel anything different than I would for any other couple.
29) Have you been burned by love?
31)What's your main ring tone on your cellphone?
Toreador, but I never use my phone and if it's on it's on vibrate.
32) What were you doing at midnight last night?
33) What did the last text on your mobile phone say?
I don't text.
34) Whose bed did you sleep in last night?
35) What color shirt are you wearing?
A grey kiss tshirt, and an old frumpy grey sweater over that - it's actually an old man's cardigan; I bought it at my aunt's antique shop in September for one dollar.
36) Most recent movie you watched?
10 things I hate about you.
37) Name three things you have with you at all times?
Lip gloss, uh.. clothes, and my mp3 player?
38) What color are your bed sheets?
Right now they are blue.
39) How much cash do you have on you right now?
None.. I'm sitting on my bed, why would I need money? I've got about 50 dollars in cash in my wallet.. the rest is in the bank.
40) What is your favorite part of the chicken?
41) What's your favorite town/city?
Havana :), and of course Liscomb.. and I've always loved St. John. Musquodoboit Harbour is pretty okay too I guess.
42) I can't wait till:
I no longer have to take mindless science courses that I study my butt off for and will never use for my future.
43) Who got you to join Facebook?
44) What did you have for dinner last night?
Fish & chips! :)
45) How tall are you barefoot?
LIke 5 ft.
46) Have you ever smoked cigarettes?
47) Do you own a gun?
48) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
49) What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
I ANSWERED THESE FRIGGIN QUESTIONS ON THE LAST PIECE OF SHIT I FILLED OUT.. SKDJFSK.
50) What time did you wake up today?
51) Where do you think you'll be in 10 yrs?
Uhh.. I'll be 28, soon 29, so hopefully I've accomplished some things and am living with some stability? Preferably happily and maybe married?
52) Last thing you ate?
A hamburger and a cranberry muffin that mom made this morning.. it was soooo good. :) And tea.
53) Song is stuck in your head?
Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol.. because it's ALL they play at work. Not that I'm at work right now. But when you're there like 5 days a week hearing it ~20 times a day, it gets to you.